Monday 15 December 2014

A couple of pictures :)


So I started work on Apliko today and the first version of the UI is kind of half done now, which is a really good step forward. I will have to focus on my exam prep for the rest of the week, but will try and get the first version of the CV UI ready as well.

I have already identified a few problems in the current In App Browser Design. It is not very intuitive yet and lots of buttons and options and context menus will still have to be added before it becomes useable.

As this is not only an app design/implementation-type project but also a research project I will be setting up a survey to gather some user information soon. It would be great if everyone reading this could participate in this, as it will really affect how the program turns out in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment