Sunday 14 December 2014

Wait... Is this?! I'm confused...

You may have noticed that this blog kind of died a couple of years ago, when I started working in my internship role, and was unable to keep up the development of Tales of Hymna as a result.

Unfortunately not much has changed since then. Whenever I get a chance to work on it, other critical work seems to come up.

However TOH is still a project that is very close to my heart, and if I ever do have some spare time (most likely this summer) I will try and redevelop it in a more modern format, as I really think that it has potential.

In the meanwhile, however, I will use this space for another project, namely my final year project at university.

The name of the project is 'AplikoJob' - Apliko is Esperanto and means 'application' as in 'job application'; job is 'laboro' in Esperanto btw and job application is 'apliko laboro', but that just sounds weird, so I decided to go for a mixed term to make it sound all artsy and interesting.

Watch this space for more information and details on its development. Also: This time I have to finish it by the hand in deadline, so there shouldn't be any delays past June 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment